Saturday, May 5, 2007

yesterday looking at the moon made me sad. An air of betrayal, dishonesty, faithlessness, perfidiousness darkness filled my heart. Yesterday it made me thing is there anything in this world which I can say is mine. Is there any person in this world where I can confide every feeling I go through without thinking abt anything, is there a person who would be there with me always, the answer I got was that this world is all superficial

I was talking to one friend who was very frustrated by this selfish nature of man. She was pretty upset by the thought that everyone out here are selfish. They would only talk to you if hey have some work and when the work is done then “who are you what did u do to me” (our sst teacher used to quote this for the britishers ). This fills my heart with regret, pain suffering. Yesterday I understood the meaning of real friendship. I am glad that I have a bunch of friends who love each other unconditionally who would always be at your door step when ever you need them no matter where they are. (Thanks a lot you guys. Cheers to our friendship and remember we would always be together and ya don’t forget our trip to different places of the world our pact our agreement and we would sure achieve it one day….)

It made be realize that we should respect and cherish the love we are getting instead of running after something which we don’t have or we cant have. Enjoy the things we have, instead of running after something that does not exist. There is so much love around you which u neglecting in order to search for some thing else. It may not be in the form u wanted but it do exist

No comments: