Saturday, May 5, 2007

Night time --- my time


Whenever I hear the word “night” my fills with calmness.. coolness….it is the best feeling one could ever experience.. somebody truly said "night is the best time of the day". Night time is actually ur time. You are free to do wht u feel like….wht ur heart tell u to do….u are like a free bird flying up high in the sky ……

Night hold different meanings for everyone..
Some one like to spend a nice and quite evening with their family while some one loves to spend a romantic evening with their love.. some people get lost in their dream world and just build dreams for themselves and for the people around them and then see a dream to fulfill them…..some people get lost in the sound of music and spend a personal time while reading a book or while thinking abt the different happenings of the day….

For me night is a very spl time of the day.. wht attracts me abt night is its ambience mysterious and dark nature.. It makes me come alive(the real me)….. I just love spend the night on the terrace all by my self looking at the sky for hours and hours and solving the mysteries of life… gazing up at the stars and figuring out different constellations… its something really amazing… when I m up their I m completely lost in my own world It really doesn’t matter wht is happening around me.. I just get lost in my dreams. ,my expectations and myself.. the little kid inside me actually come alive and start imagining things which would sounds absurd right now but at that time everything made sense.

today i was up again on the terrace. barefoot this time.. it rained in the evening and therefore the whether was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i open my hairs in order to feel the cold breeze rushing through them.. it totally took me away with it..... listening to slow romantic songs.... looking at the stars high up in the sky and wishing even u could touch them once... wishing luck and love for ur loved one's, talking to moon and stars as if are listening to every bit of it.... it was simply awsome.... everyone out there was enjoying every part of it.. there were people walking on the roads.... talking to someone on the phone lost in their own thoughts.... it was simply amazingggg...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thnks for telling .. would do the needful corrections..