Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hi…
I was having my holidays so I just wanted to utilize it to the fullest…. Many of my friends gave me suggestions regarding the things I could do Today I enrolled myself for French classes. I always wanted to learn a foreign language. As French is the second most spoken language so I decided to learn French not as the professional degree just as a hobby, to add something in my resume. My classes are starting from 2nd june and I m really looking forward to it.

Yesterday I attend a program of this special organization world carp (W_Carp), it’s a part of universal peace federation. It is an NGO. It was an good experience. these people work for the betterment for the others. Their motive is to sacrifice your needs for the betterment of the society. They believe in overall development of the world instead of the development of oneself. I really enjoyed their program and would love to join it. They conduct different workshops in school where they provide moral education and training to the students and are involved in many other activities.

No comments: