Tuesday, May 8, 2007

DREAMZZZZZZ



Well dreams were never a pleasant experience for me… people say they are mere reflection of things going inside ur head.. I usual don’t remember my dreams. But sometimes i.e. very rarely but I remember the dream I had on the previous night. Yesterday don’t know why but I lived all my fears in my dream. It was the first time that I saw 4 dreams at a time and woke up every time one ends. Woke up with a fear on my mind really looking for someone near me but couldn’t find some one. Well there was nothing scary in them, not a nightmare but for me it was worst. I could see all my fears coming alive in front of me loving like a movie and I being the only spectator. I want to talk to someone about them but couldn’t…. don’t know whether they would understand.

7 comments:

Aditya Vikram Lohia said...

dear friend, dreams are indeed ones' uncontroled imagination.if u really want to come out of it..i.e see happy dreams you have to come out of fears.coz we know imagination is more powerful when we are attached with those imotions thats create the imagination.as in psychology u must hav read that in our subconsious mind we store our fears that our consious mind does not recognise.so it is better to talk to some one whom you can hav faith on and tell him/her your dreams and your fears.do not tell it to some one who commot motivate you for better piece of mind.yoz those ppl would actually not know what you want to say or express and te reason of the expression.which actually, is to cure your problem.or if

Anonymous said...

thanks would follow ur advice and would come out of my fears

Anonymous said...

Looked at your blog after long long time ... probably after a year ... well your writing skills are awesome and you are able to express yourself and your thoughts ...

Good work, have some course in writing (journalism) in this 3 month ... who knows a writer is waiting inside you desperately to wake up !!

nids said...

thanks for ur comment and also for the suggestion.. well thts a gud idea but i dont think so.. i am such a gud writer that i can go for journalism but ya i would love to do that if i cud.. neways y an anonymous comment tell me ur name atleast....

Anonymous said...

if you can think about name, you can get it "Undiscovered Soul"

Anonymous said...

tht is the name of my blog.. tell me ur name.. i m curious..

Anonymous said...

that was the hint !!