Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rain- beautiful form of precipitaion

Delhi received its first shower of the season… it was all over the news paper that the hot and burning delhi would receive rainfall in 2-3 days….. but I never believed that these weather predictions could be true until today… it rained for nearly 15 min but those 15 min really changed the face of delhi’s weather…. .

After such a long time.. I experienced how it feels when small droplets of water falls on one’s face ….. the sound of water droplets falling on the road made my heart wander from one place to another I experienced all the emotions of love satisfaction fulfillment happiness etc.. all at once….my face was filled with a sweet smile...

Everyone was enjoying the first shower of the season.. a kid was riding his bicycle in the middle of the road… without thinking that he could get wet and can catch cold..… small kids were playing in the balcony....putting their hands forward in order to feel the drop of the falling water. Some people were just admiring the beauty of it.. the calmness n coolness rain brings along with itself.. a sweet couple were standing it the balcony and were teasing each other… it felt nice to see them having fun.. the way the gal teased a guy and pulled him towards her…. Pulled him in the rain in order to make him wet…how the guy first protested but then later on he also enjoyed the water falling on him.. it was a lovely experience..

Later that day I went for my evening walk the site was smthing different from the usual.. a cool breeze was blowing which wud blow the leaves of the tree and the sound produced by it.. filled my heart with joy excitement happiness.. and all the feelings one could go through…. It was the first time.. I was happy that I am alone and really understood the meaning of spending with oneself.. this thing gave me time to think abt my life.. where it was heading.. my ambition.. etc etc..

Lately I was feeling a bit depressed lonely dark.. as I have nobody whom I can spend sometime with. I have nobody to talk to.. so my heart was filled with all the dark and depressing emotions.. but after what I felt today.. well it changed me a bit.. it changed my vision towards life.. it changed my ways of admiring things in life…

No comments: