Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MY FRIENDS




Today I just wanted you to introduce to my friends….my assets my treasures.
Well I have loads of friends but writing about everyone is quite a difficult task.. but I am sorry if I miss someone..

Starting from my school friends as we have spent 14 yrs together. So they constitute an important part of my life….

Adti taneja
: she is the baby of our group. Cute loving caring sweet innocent childish naughty yet mature at heart. Know when to have fun and when to act as an mature responsible and understanding person. She love to help everyone and anyone. You would rarely hear a “No” from her. Always there to help you, guide you in what ever you do. She with parul is a total prankster and unfortunately I m always the victim of their stupid pranks. She is someone who you can rely on, you know she would be there at your doorstep at your one phone call… she have always been there with me and I know she would be there with me always.. love you adi….

Ritika : ritika or reetika beyen as I call her.. she is the Ms Perfect of our group. The genius, the Arya bhatta of our group. She is really good with maths… she is practical, hardworking and a amazing personality.. with her I have this telepathy thing. Don’t know how she knows me so well. If I don’t talk to her, don’t tell her then also she knows when I need her the most. Don’t know how it happens but it happens not once not twice but always .. i hope I could be of any help to you.. she is someone who always agree with all my plans and I know no matter who all is there with me atleast she is someone whom I cant count upon with constant support though ideas. Out horrible ideas… always wanted to do something different.. lets c where we end up…

Parul: she is the Ms thinker. She thinks a lot beta thoda kum socho zada sochne se kuch hoga nahi.. enjoy life as it comes. Enjoy every bit of it. I know your defination of fun is little different from all and we all respect that… but sometimes buddy we miss you a lot. Neways we are always there to support you in what ever you do. And ya I m still waiting for my cards and cake jo abhi tak mila nahi hai mujhe .. hehehhehehe all the best in what ever you do…

Aditi kumar : tashni, anar kali, chatori… that are the names associated with her. She is a sweet and cute friends. Her sugar coated voice. She has a smile, which attracts everyone and drags them towards her. She has a mascot, which drags people towards her. A total altruistic.

Neha Aggarwal: she someone who seems as if suffering from so much pain. Itne dukh hain iski zindagi mein... It only seems like that, actually its not there. Neha dear smile please.. keep smiling that is the only thing I ask from you . If u smile then most of your problems would be solved. And if there are still then dear I m there always.. so keep that smile of urs intact on your face.. J

Suruchi: she is the artist of the group. Great at drawing, have a great voice and sings pretty well. A mature girl. know what to do at different situations. She has always been there with us whenever we need her. Always there to help you no matter what happens. She would compromise her things for us. Always giving…in what ever way she could….suruchi I remember my biology practicals.. thanks a lot for ur drawing I would have been screwed during the exam time thanks a lot .

Sheetal : cool and calm as her know always. Have a smile intact on her face . She is someone who overcome her problems with a smile on her face. That is the best thing about her and I seriously feel we should all learn that from her.

We all think we are different and we all really want to make a difference in this world. By ding something different from others. not following the conventional ideas. I hope we all succeed in whatever we do. I know we have the potential to make it big and would really fulfill our dreams together. All the best guys.. and do remember all ur promises…

1 comment:

Atul XYZ said...

tarjini ka naam kyun nahi hai... aur mera bhi nahi hai... this hi hypocrisy